Morning Hue Group Tour
Hue was once the Imperial capital and now listed as a World heritage site. Sitting on the Banks of the delightful Perfume River you will find amazing citadels, fabulous palaces and royal tombs. Many of the sites can be reached by river and this makes an excellent way to see the city.
Hue Daily Deluxe Group Tours – Halfday morning tour
- Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda
- Imperial Citadel
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum
- Dong Ba Market
Hue Morning Group Tour – Price per person : $29 – Price valid until : 31/12/2109
Brief itinerary : Pick up at hotel (center) 8:00 – 8:30AM – max 12 pax
- Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city.
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty.
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- 12:00 : Back to your hotel. Tour ends
- Minivan with A/C
- Dragon Boat Trip
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Mineral water and tissues
- Personal expenses, tip